'Succeed with Horses'
This Alternative Learning
Program was developed
for teens to spend
part of their school day
at Freedom Farm.
Working with the individual students and their ALP team, students will work on specific components which include:
- Enhance problem solving and social skills
- Learn empathy and stimulate creativity
- Accept accountability for behaviors
- Gain a sense of personal control
- Learn better communication skills
- Learn cause and effect - taking responsibility
- Find direction, focus and meaning for life/future
- Establish and build positive relationship foundations